Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekly Market Update

For the time I have been available to watch the market this week, I see the SPX has been rather choppy this week.  I was unable to stay glued to the PC since I was involved in a nasty car accident on Sunday.  What I should have done was close out all positions and have gone to cash.  That being said, I observed the SPX sold off early Friday due to the Jobs Report and got a bounce late in the afternoon.  The End of day action seemed bullish to me. The Market is currently overbought and the Bears are trying to bring it down.  In and out of the hospital, I'm down 1,065 for the week, totaled my car, lost a tooth and gained a few stitches (Coulda been worse).  I'm still holding a few positions that have held up well during Friday's crazy market action and did not stop out (JAZZ, CNAM and BANR). 

I'll post a few more charts on Sunday!

JAZZ - (Note: Earnings on Tuesday, may hold small position but will bank most profit on Monday)



BANR - I have stocked up on this one waiting for a breakout.


CNAM - China play, held up well during the sell off on Friday, Should see higher prices from here.


Thanks for reading...

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment