Thursday, July 8, 2010

Market update and Watchlist - 07-08-10

The S&P 500 was able to pull off 2 big up days in a Row!  Yesterday, the indices ended up 3%+ and closed on the highs.  Today the markets were rather stagnant most of the day hovering in positive territory and popped End of Day.  With the S&P closing strongly, my bias is to the upside for tomorrow but I do see some obstacles the SPX has to overcome for confirmation of even more upside.

On the SPX Daily, I do see a bit more room to the upside but would like to see the price over the descending trendline and 1st resistance area.  In addition, the markets need a bit more volume for follow thru, but I might be asking for too much considering its summer:



















A few stocks I will be watching tomorrow:

PWER



















CRUS



















ZUMZ



















VIT





















Some I am holding over night:

NXTM




















BANR



















Trade em well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment