Monday, June 7, 2010

Market not looking good

As we start to kick off the week of June 7th, Asia is currently taking a beating (down2%) and US Futures are also in the Red. On Friday I bought some $GLD July 125 calls. It looks to me like it can make new highs with everyone looking for somewhere safe to stash their money. The S&P 500 closed around those critical levels I mentioned back on May 25 and it looks like it wants to break that 1050-1055 area:

S&P 500 Daily:



GLD (gold) Daily:



GLD Weekly:



I've also been keeping an eye on VXX which reflects the value of the VIX Futures. VIX is a measure of the volatility / fear in the markets. VXX is also starting to turn back up.

VXX Daily:



On Friday, I also purchased some V July 80 calls. I'll keep a tight stop on it in case things get ugly.

Suavezon!

No comments:

Post a Comment